Sediments in European Lakes
The present page has the aim to summarize what I know about sediments in
various lakes in Europe (and maybe in other countries too).
All data have been taken from the NOAA-NCDC paleo data site and the
references have been reported in any
individal-lake 00readme.txt. Any detail I know is also referenced in these
At present I have plotted/analysed data for the following lakes:
- Lake Ledro (Northern Italy, near Garda Lake): published May 11,2015 here on CM.
- Lake Allos (Western France, French Alps)
- Lake Meerfelder (Western Germany)
- Lake Monticchio (Southern Italy, Lago Grande di Monticchio)
- Lake Silvaplana (Switzerland, Grigioni)
Page written: May 18, 2015
Last Updated: June 26, 2015